Sunday, June 28, 2009

Shut up about Michael Jackson!

Ughhhh, I am SO tired of hearing about Michael Jackson!!! Move on everyone... pleeeease!
Yes, he made good music, but it's not like he's still making music and we're missing out on anything. Any death is tragic, but throwing yourself in the street and bawling??? Really?? You didn't even know the man!

Not to mention the alleged molestation(s). I could go on about that, but won't. He is very psychologically disturbed.

3 comments:

Lee Ann said...

I think he is definitely an music icon, but I think we are day #5693478 of breaking news. He was a very sick, frail, 50 year old man that abused painkillers........HMMM....but I wonder how he died?

Stephanie R. said...

Seriously. I'm about to kick TV Guide Channel and E! in the face if they don't stop with the MJ coverage.

Malisa said...

I so agree! I was sick of it the first hour!