Well, I pretty much forgot that I had a Blog.
Anyway, it's been almost a year since I last posted! Sad to say it's been pretty uneventful. Oh wait... I did get engaged which is GREAT! We're planning a destination wedding in Mexico which will be completely relaxing and AWESOME!
My first winter in Omaha was the worst winter ever. We had more than a foot of snow on the ground for something like 85 days. It was awful and colder than hell. So, I spent the winter hibernating in a deep depression and ate a lot of mac & cheese.
Speaking of mac & cheese... no more of that for me unless it's soy cheese! I've decided to start eating vegan and am on my 3rd or 4th week... I can't really remember. Anyway, it's going great and I feel really great. I just can't be part of the mistreatment of animals anymore and I'll leave it at that.
I'm excited for our annual summer vacation coming up soon! Hopefully this year won't be as traumatic as last, and you know what I mean if you read my last post. I just shuddered in fear.
The Poker Game.
13 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment